Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
To be the antidote to the absurdities and complexities of healthcare. We apply a radical dose of common sense to a national healthcare system that seems out of alignment with patient and physician expectations. By making systemic improvements in areas both large and small, we improve the healthcare experience at the same time we improve our patients’ lives.
Our Investment in Kansas City
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City region, with more than 150 locations across the community to access quality healthcare services. Our hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers, urgent cares, provider-based ERs and an array of other services are conveniently located wherever you may live, work or play. HCA Midwest Health has invested more than $600 million to enhance the facilities and services available to our Kansas City area communities.
Our Quality Care Network
We work hard to bring the best in healthcare services to the people of the Kansas City region. Here are just a few highlights:
- Largest network of board certified or board eligible physicians
- ER wait times better (shorter) than the national average
- The largest network of accredited Chest Pain Centers of Excellence
- Delivering more babies than any other health system in the region
- Highest level of care for moms and babies, including advanced neonatal care
- Fertility centers with success rates well above the national average
- Most comprehensive network of accredited Primary Stroke Centers and TIA clinics and state designation as Time Critical Diagnosis Stroke Centers in multiple facilities
- Partner of Sarah Cannon Cancer Network of Excellence, providing local access to national clinical trials, patient navigation, molecular profiling, genetic testing
- Most progressive cancer treatments in the region including CyberKnife and GammaKnife stereotactic radiosurgery, Mammosite and more
- Area leader in key quality measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care